Please Note: Due to extraordinary circumstances, we may experience small delays in order fulfillment and delivery, but we are working to keep all orders moving as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.
- For use with TC1/2/3 or 4 machines with Bridgeport DX32 Controls.
- 37 Pin D-Sub Input Connector, 2 Circuit Breakers, 6 Orange Two Position Ac Output Connectors.
- Also Has RC Networks (Snubbers) Installed Across Outputs To Suppress Electrical Noise.
Note: This Item Requires Purchase Of A Core Charge. A Core Charge Serves As A Deposit And Will Be Refunded Upon Receipt Of The Complete And Repairable Old Board/Drive. The Refund Will Be Issued Within 30 Days Of Receipt Of The Core Board/Drive.
The Returned Board/Drive Must Be The Same Part Number, Model, Type, Brand Or Style, And Must Be In Repairable Condition (No Parts Missing, No Modifications And No Traces Burned Off of The Board/Drive) In Order To Receive A Refund Of The Core Charges. No Exceptions Unless Given In Writing Prior To Return.
Alternate Part Numbers:
- CNC Machine Parts
- Explorer (Rigid Ram) Parts
- EZ Path/Romi
- EZ Surf Parts
- EZ Trak Parts
- Hardinge Parts
- Machines for Sale
- Series I Standard
- Series II Standard
- V2XT (V-Ram) Parts
- VMC - 2216, 3016, 3020 . Fanuc 21i
- VMC - 760, 800, 1000 DX32
- VMC - 760, 800, 1000 UK
- VMC - TC 1, 2, 3 & 4 DX32
- VMC - TC 1, 2, 3 & 4 Fanuc 0M
- VMC - Torq Cut 22 & 30