Please Note: Due to extraordinary circumstances, we may experience small delays in order fulfillment and delivery, but we are working to keep all orders moving as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.
1219-3437 Clock Spring Assembly (J-328)
Sometimes referred to as a Quill Spring. The quill spring itself p/n 1119-2020 and pin p/n 2800-7150 (J-150) are now obsolete and you must purchase the Clock Spring Assembly shown here.
This Clock Spring Assembly will fit the following machines:
- Series I Std. & Series II Special w/ 1HP, 1-1/2HP & 2HP spindle motors.
- If you have a Series II Std. with a 4HP spindle motor, click here 1217-1009
If you need the Special Clock Spring Installation tool click here 1219-3437-IT
Please Note: This clock spring assembly will only fit "Bridgeport" Series I heads.
If you are trying to fit this on another brand machine, then check dimensions shown below.
Flange O.D. = 2.750"
Housing O.D. = 2.060"
Housing I.D. = 1.125"
Housing Depth = 1.470"
Alternate Part Numbers:219-3437
- CNC Machine Parts
- Explorer (Rigid Ram) Parts
- EZ Path/Romi
- EZ Surf Parts
- EZ Trak Parts
- Hardinge Parts
- Machines for Sale
- Series I Standard
- Series II Standard
- V2XT (V-Ram) Parts
- VMC - 2216, 3016, 3020 . Fanuc 21i
- VMC - 760, 800, 1000 DX32
- VMC - 760, 800, 1000 UK
- VMC - TC 1, 2, 3 & 4 DX32
- VMC - TC 1, 2, 3 & 4 Fanuc 0M
- VMC - Torq Cut 22 & 30